Female 10m AN-10 Filter Product Description:
An inexpensive insurance policy to protect your investment, proper filtration is key to fuel system performance. Engineered filter solutions are required to achieve protection with minimum restriction. For 200 – 3,000 plus HP applications, our filter assemblies offer unmatched flow, ease of installation and maintenance, along with the impeccable machining and finish you've come to expect from all Aeromotive components.
- High-flow, 10-micron fabric (fine) replaceable element.
- Flows 2,000 lb/hr with a pressure drop of less than 1 PSI.
- Compact size: 5.5' long x 2' diameter
- ORB-10 ports. Fittings available to adapt these filters to AN-10, -08 and -06 line sizes. (see Fittings & Adapters)
- All filter assemblies feature an O-ring for positive sealing in high pressure applications.
- CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum.
- Bright dip red anodized finish for a corrosion resistant, show car quality appearance.
10-micron filters may ONLY be used after the fuel pump to protect your injectors or carburetor.
Fabric elements not suitable for use in E85 or alcohol applications.